What is a Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center?
When chronic health issues, serious illness, or a prolonged recovery diminishes an individual’s functional capacity for daily living, care in a long-term nursing care facility is often the best option. At Cornerstone Gardens Health Care and Rehabilitation, our caring staff provides long term, short term, respite, and hospice care while having the goal is assisting residents in living as independently as possible.
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC): http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us
- Department of Aging and Disability (DADS): http://www.dads.state.tx.us
- Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
- Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS): http://www.dars.state.tx.us
- Department of Family and Protective Services (DFDS)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association (TOMA)
How do we Admit our Loved one into your community?
What is a long-term care ombudsman and do you offer this service?
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.