Comfort & Leisure
- Spacious lobby
- Dining room for family and friends
- Therapeutic whirlpool bath tubs
- Beauty and barber shop
- Outdoor patios
- Spacious lobbies and lounges with televisions
- Interfaith religious services
- Family centered wellness and activity program
- Electric Beds
- TV provided with basic cable
- Courtyard and Gazebo (Residents can enjoy outdoor activities)
Amenities & Services
- Physical, Speech and Occupational therapies
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing
- Therapeutic diets, 3 meals of their choice served daily plus snacks
- Assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, grooming)
- Resident/Family Council
- Hospice Care
Quality Nursing Care
The quality care we provide is accomplished by staff that is trained to care for the individual needs of each resident. We provide care according to each resident's particular functioning level, ranging from early dementia to medically complex needs.
Care of the resident is directed by an attending physician.
A Licensed Registered Dietitian conducts ongoing assessments of each resident's nutritional status. Specialized diet plans are provided as appropriate.
Cornerstone Gardens Health Care and Rehabilitation, a skilled nursing facility, is certified for Medicare, Medicaid, private and Hospice.
Licensed therapists provide physical, speech and occupational therapy for individuals recovering from major illness and surgery, neurological conditions, and orthopedic conditions. The therapist evaluates the individual and determines a plan of care, including frequency and intensity that best meets the resident's needs and goals.
The Social Services Department identifies the psychosocial needs of the residents, assists in helping residents achieve their highest potential and facilitates discharge planning. Social Services staff work with all departments to develop a care plan to assist residents in achieving their goals, which often include returning to their home or lesser level of care following rehabilitation.
Cornerstone Gardens Healthcare and Rehabilitation offers a variety of activities seven days per week. Social gatherings, Educational programs, Outings, Crafts, Music, Exercise classes, pet therapy and Church Services are some of the items offered.